Helpilepsy is a digital health assistant for patients diagnosed with epilepsy and for their specialized doctor. Its main goal is to track, understand and manage the disease by bringing more autonomy and a better quality of life to the patient.
One of the client’s need was to leverage AWS in order to reduce the number of operations and free up more time for R&D.
- In order to achieve an ISO certification EPIONE asked us to analyse the AWS environment and to search for common misconfigurations in order to guarantee a fault tolerant and secure architecture.
- Design of a more appropriate architecture that better fits the needs and reduce TCO.
- Use of managed services to reduce the overall operational costs.
The benefits have been numerous for our client:
- Reduced SysOps needs and improved security through application isolation by design (e.g. no SSH access).
- Securely delivered Helpilepsy’s data with low latency and high transfer speeds.
- Protected the architecture against most DDoS attacks thanks to integrated services.
- More flexibility and responsiveness.
- Improved the existing caching solution to reduce response times.
- Helped Helpilepsy engineer in the stack appropriation process.